Protestant Christians all over the world attend the same service every week. The format is essentially the same everywhere. Sure, there are small variations, but the format is the same:
- Songs for worship
- Offerings taken
- Announcements made
- Sermon preached
- Altar call
Catholics have the same format, the major exception being the Mass instead of sermon. Why are they the same? Because the Reformers of the Reformation did not abolish the Catholic system, they reformed it. So a Protestant service is a Catholic service reformed.
The system of the institution results in creating passive believers who for the main part do not deny their lives for Christ, but become good citizens instead. The divorce rate amongst Christians is equal and higher than those in the world. Ethics are frequently compromised, being justified by a “sloppy agape” grace teaching. Tithe and get out of commitment free. This section of the website addresses the issues and consequences of the institutional church, which stands between the Body of Christ and the World.
The Church Business
- Message from God to all Pastors and the Flock
- Unholy Influences
- The Influence of the World on the Church
- Rockefeller and the New World Religion
- Institutions are Artificial Intelligences
- The State Church
- Empty Promises
- Sanctified Begging
- Not Another Building Program!
- Taking Out the Mystery of Ordination
- The Pastor: Where Did He Come From?
- The Love of Titles
- Spiritual Abuse
- Give Up the Tax Deduction
- Evangelism not Politics is the Answer
- Hole in the Community
- Reformation Day Instead of Halloween
- Reformation Day Again
- Wake Up Church!
- Seek The Lord, Not the Church
- Does God Really Want Unity?
- Religion and Superstition
- Leave the Government Churches
- Leave the Ninety and Nine
- Be Not Conformed to the Church
- Whose Side are We On?
- Mistaken Identity
- Good for Baby Christians
- Obeying God Not the Office
- Giving to God
- Giving, Not Tithing is the Spirit of Christ